#AstroMNC "Tantra & Mantra" 1:
Extreme good or extreme bad analysis should be done only when (a) the house in question is placed very good or very bad (b) the owner of the house is placed very good or very bad AND (c) KAARAK / Governor planet of the house is placed very good or very bad. AND these 3 are in sync in some ways (like, Yuti, NavaPancham or Kendra or Pratiyog) and so on.
Example: Kids related questions
(a) 5th house: Aspects on the 5th house, 5th house planets, 5th house rashi and so on.
(b) The owner of the 5th house (L5) placement - its sign, nakshatra and aspects on L5 and so on.
(c) Kids KAARAK is GURU.... So placement of Guru (house, sign & nakshatra) and aspects on Guru and so on
(1) Guru or L5 or both in Kendra with 5th or L5 reduces goodness of the outcome.
(2) GURU or L5 either or both in NavaPancham with 5th house increases goodness of the outcome
(3) Shani drushti on 5th house or L5 or Guru and combination delays kids in life (not deny maybe) -- Karma deficit: needs karmic deficit.
(4) Guru drushti on 5th house or L5 increases goodness of the outcome
(5) Pratiyog of L5 to 5th house or with Guru increases intensity of goodness and also bad periods for having kids and after brth of kids for their success. Good periods much better and testing periods more testing.
(6) INTENSE Nakshatra degrees Rashi-Gandaant for 5th house Bhavarambh or L5 or GURU intense past birth karma - might need karmic remedy and if Shani also involved might need adoption also to have own kids after a few years of adoption and raising a kid.
When 5th house or L5 and Guru all 3 are in 3 different states -- they Go help the astrologer with the analysis. :) :) As Karma is quite mixed and average and hence SPECIFIC stuff good or bad should be avoided by astrologer regardless of how rich or imp the person visiting you! :) :) :)
So this is just an example how complex the analysis is. PERMUTATIONS & COMBINATIONS...!!
And SO FAR in this article I have NOT talked about
(1) the same things to be checked for the 5th house and L5 from CHANDRA rashi -- (Chandra kundali) or
(2) D9 Navamansh chart for this analysis and other divisional charts
There is NO mention of timelines here which is about common sense - age factor Girl & Boy different analysis, Transits of 11 or 9 planets and Mahadasha (Mostly Vinshottari).
One can now understand how much mathematical objective calculations are YET how subjective the conclusions are from these calculations. do not use any sentences from any article unless you find 10 case studies of the same!!