This post applies to: Moon sign of Meen / Pisces or Sun Sign Pisces i.e. Birth date from 14th March to 13th April.
Whenever you see a person who can give you phone numbers of 10 friends but can’t remember his/her own – they are most likely to be Meen dominated! You would not believe how much bhulakkad these folks can get. They even forget what they have forgotten.
Here are some examples:
1. They usually keep their stuff on top of car before opening it up then and get in the car and drive off by living the stuff there!
2. They will say that they met “this person” the other day – they will end up remembering names of all his friends and their parents –except the person himself!!!!
3. They will always keep saying that this particular person is exactly like you!!
4. God help when they come to India after some time or go to USA after a gap of a few years! They end up driving on the wrong side of the road every now and then!! They are more miserable when there is no traffic – they have nobody to follow in order not to make a mistake.
5. We have a person who had a manual gear (stick shift) car and used to rent a car every weekend to meet his wife working some 200 miles away.
a. He used to have nightmare in 1st 10 minutes every Friday to figure out location of wipers/turn indicators/Gear etc and used to keep pressing left foot every time he used to break (clutch pedal).
b. Every Monday morning he used to forget that his is manual and used to wonder why it doesn’t start – it is battery or some problem with the car – (Simply forgetting to press the clutch or bringing to neutral before starting.)
c. After driving car for the whole weekend for 400+ miles – he used to come to office – and try to pull the belt!! J
6. One of our friends: We are walking out of office for lunch on a Friday.
a. He sees a friend coming in the office at the opposite end of the corridor:
b. He LOOKS BACK and says “Sandeep is coming” I ask him “Are boss Sandeep to aage hain – why you looked back?” –
c. He was embarrassed but upon insisting he said – “I thought, I saw him rear-view mirror”
7. One of the friends used to always turn on the wrong electric burner/coils and put milk etc on the wrong one! Almost always!!
8. Once he was preparing “pithala” – it caught fire – He threw some water on the electric burner! J The fire alarm near the kitchen went off – After 3 minutes Fire-Truck would be on its way automatically. He was trying vehemently almost for 2 minutes to shut it down by using a towel etc. BUT à He was trying the wrong alarm – the one a bit away was actually making all the noise!! J
9. NEVER give Meen rashi folks a Map – NEVER EVER make them navigators! J Else, GOD help!
a. Many examples – They will shout LEFT LEFT when their hand is actually point to the RIGHT turn. (It has happened several times)
10. Driving Test in USA: 4 lane two-way changing to 4 lane one way and then 4 lane two way again – it is too much for a Meen rashi person!! It is almost unfair actually!!! J J J Which way wheel should turn when parking on an incline – God!!!!
I think at least this article doesn’t need knowledge of astrology!! J